- Due to the risk of Covid-19 we ask that all clients who are sick or experiencing symptoms such as fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat or GI upset please reschedule your appointment.
- Please complete all forms prior to attending your appointment.
- All clients will be required to fill out the online Covid-19 screening tool.
- All injectors will be wearing a mask. If you prefer to wear a mask please wear a clean, well fitted mask. This may have to be removed for certain procedures.
- Upon arrival, screening questions will be asked and you will be asked to use hand sanitizer.
- Arrive for your appointment on time, no earlier.
- To ensure social distancing, please attend your appointment alone.
- Please leave all personal belongings such as jackets, bags, etc. at home or in your vehicle.
- We prefer not to accept cash at this time. Please plan to pay with debit or credit if possible.
What will the staff be doing?
- All injectors will screen for any symptoms, all appointments will be cancelled if the injector is sick or experiencing any symptoms.
- Hand hygiene will be performed regularly. This is not a new policy but important to mention.
- All injectors will wear a face mask at all times.
- All areas that clients attend will be cleaned with approved sanitation wipes between every client.
- There will not be any pamphlets available in common areas, but if a client would like any information they will be provided.
- As this is an ongoing situation we will stay up to date with recommendations from AHS and the Alberta government.
Thank you! Lindsay K